Increasing global competition, geo-political change, digitalization, disruption, new business agendas and most recently COVID-19: In a world of constant change, companies and business leaders are faced with the need to continuously reinvent themselves.
We are a German provider of innovative senior executive development programs for corporate and individual clients: Programs and formats, which are cutting-edge, highly relevant, fast-paced, practice-oriented and collaborative.
With access to the world’s leading management thinkers (e.g. from Harvard, INSEAD, Stanford, IE & London Business School) and recognized business experts, we help business leaders succeed in a world of constant change.
GERBUS Academy (short for German Business Academy) was founded in 2015.
Management thinkers, visiting professors and business experts
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+02:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+02:00
- Rahaf Harfoush – Professor & Digitale AnthropologinGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:31:14+02:00
- Dr. Thomas Hellwig – Adjunct professor for leadership, INSEADGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:02:57+02:00
Henrik Lauridsen, CEO & Founder
Born in Denmark, he has been living in Germany since 2001. He holds a M.sc. in Economics & Business Administration and has been working several years, prior to funding GERBUS Academy, in C-Level positions in large international industry service companies. In his current role as CEO of GERBUS Academy, he also gives keynotes and support companies developing innovative HR strategies to meet tomorrow’s challenges.