Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling Academy
Chris Yeh is an author, entrepreneur, mentor and investor based in Palo Alto, California, where he has had a front row seat to the action in Silicon Valley.
Along with Reid Hoffman, he is the co-author of the New York Times bestselling books Blitzscaling and The Alliance. Chris is the co-founder of Global Scaling Academy and Founding Partner of Blitzscaling Ventures.
Chris holds a BA from Stanford University in Product Design Engineering and Creative Writing, and an MBA from Harvard Business School where he was a Baker Scholar.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+02:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+02:00