Dr. Thomas Hellwig – Adjunct professor for leadership, INSEAD
Prof Dr Thomas Hellwig works as a researcher, teachers and programme director for INSEAD in the field of Organisational Behaviour. He is a trained physician with a doctorate in psychotherapy and an MBA from INSEAD. He is also a graduate of the Tavistock Institute for group relations (London).
At INSEAD Thomas teaches in the MBA-, open enrolment and company specific programmes. He is an experienced programme director, designing learning journeys and programmes for companies from a wide range of sectors. He covers many subjects of leadership and organisational behaviour. As a medical doctor with the experience of working for 20 years in some of the leading hospitals in three different European countries, he leverages his insights and first hand experience from managing high-performing medical teams in stressful situations.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+02:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+02:00