Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling Academy
Jeff Abbott is a corporate innovator and operating executive turned venture builder, entrepreneur and investor.
Jeff Abbott founded and scaled the Tienda Mabe, Latin America’s largest online appliance store, by applying the principles of Blitzscaling within GE Appliances. He is the co-founder and CEO of Global Scaling Academy and a Founding Partner at Blitzscaling Ventures.
Jeff Abbott holds a BA from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and a Master of International Management Degree from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+02:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+02:00