Jeff Gothelf – Author & Advisor
Jeff Gothelf helps organizations build better products and executives build the cultures that build better products. He is the co-author of the award-winning book Lean UX and the Harvard Business Review Press book Sense & Respond.
Starting off as a software designer, Jeff Gothelf now works as a coach, consultant and keynote speaker helping companies bridge the gaps between business agility, digital transformation, product management and human-centred design. Most recently Jeff Gothelf co-founded Sense & Respond Press, a publishing house for practical business books for busy executives.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+02:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+02:00