Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business School
Margarita Mayo is a Professor of Leadership at IE Business School in Madrid, keynote speaker, and the author of Yours Truly: Staying Authentic in Leadership and Life (Bloomsbury, 2018). She features on the Thinkers50 “Guru Radar” as one of the world´s top management experts and a Nominee for the 2017 Leadership Award.
She is a Fulbright Alumna of Harvard University and has taught at some of the world’s leading business schools. She is a publish author in the Harvard Business Review and in other leading academic journals. She speaks regularly at international conferences worldwide and her media commentary has appeared in the Financial Times, Fortune, the Guardian, the Economists, Forbes and the Economic Times of India.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+01:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+01:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+01:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+01:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+01:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+01:00