Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)
Dr. Mark Esposito is an acclaimed bestselling author, professor and global thought-leader in matters relating to the 4th Industrial Revolution. He co-founded Nexus Frontier Tech, an AI Firm, dedicated to the productions of AI solutions.
He was inducted in 2016 in the radar of Thinkers50 as one of the 30 most prominent business thinkers. He is a global expert of the World Economic Forum and advisor to governments. His last book, “The AI Republic” received global accolade and ranked 1 on Amazon in 6 markets, including Germany.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+02:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+02:00