Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business School
Peter Fisk is a leading business thinker, best-selling author and inspiring speaker. He leads GeniusWorks, a strategic business accelerator based in London. He is also Thinkers50 Global Director and a professor of leadership, strategy and innovation at IE Business School in Madrid, where he leads their flagship executive programs.
He has 30 years of practical business experience, working with business leaders in over 300 companies and 55 countries and author of 8 books, most recently “Gamechangers”. His new book “Business Recoded” will be published late 2020.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:36:01+01:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:58:31+01:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 Award WinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:26+01:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T12:59:54+01:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:00:18+01:00
- Margarita Mayo – Professor of Leadership, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T13:30:53+01:00