Jeff Gothelf – Author & Advisor
Jeff Gothelf helps organizations build better products and executives build the cultures that build better products. He is the co-author of the award-winning book Lean UX and the Harvard Business Review Press book Sense & Respond.
Starting off as a software designer, Jeff Gothelf now works as a coach, consultant and keynote speaker helping companies bridge the gaps between business agility, digital transformation, product management and human-centred design. Most recently Jeff Gothelf co-founded Sense & Respond Press, a publishing house for practical business books for busy executives.
- Jeff Abbott – CEO & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T14:04:07+02:00
- Chris Yeh – Co-Author & Co-Founder of Global Scaling AcademyGERBUS_20172020-06-12T14:03:40+02:00
- Peter Fisk – Professor of Innovation, IE Business SchoolGERBUS_20172020-06-12T09:52:12+02:00
- Dr. Mark Esposito – Professor of Business & Economics (Harvard & Hult)GERBUS_20172020-06-12T09:49:51+02:00
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Visiting Professor & Thinkers50 PreisgewinnerGERBUS_20172020-06-12T09:50:59+02:00